Monday 10 January 2011

Crafty creations from 2010

Might as well try and bring this blog up to speed with some of the crafting I did last year... better late than never!

Took part in another cybercrop, this one was Monopoly themed, and I was in the Thimbles team. Here's a Thimbles ATC I made,
along with some thimble inchies made by casting some resin thimbles using UTEE and Mold'n'Pour.





The mystery kit had papers from Sassafrass Lass in, not quite my style but I did do this rather wintery (for April!) layout,

 
as well as producing my page for the pre-crop challenge using colour-blocking.


Here's an A4 layout done of my Number 1 Dad, not used paint on a layout before and boy does it show... not sure whethere I'll try that again or not!


Another class, this one using custom hand-cut frames


A trip to Hanningfield Reservoir nature reserve during the summer was the inspiration for another class,


and I think that this night-time shot of our hotel in Ostend goes so well with this 'Black Market' paper!




No comments: