Monday 9 March 2009

Warning - infrequent poster alert!!!

Just had to share this pic of the sunset taken from my balcony the other night... all those aeroplane trails in the sky make me want to save my pennies and go fly somewhere again myself!

OK, so I've not updated for a while - just goes to show that time really does fly when you're having fun!

The cybercrop went really well - got some nice layouts done and am pleased with the amount that I did. However, that was over a month ago now and I've still to finish clearing my craft desk off (oops...)

Went to a funeral of a friend who played in a local band during the week, and on Saturday our local pub had a tribute night to him, his band Hair of the Dog played with some guest singers and players, a very enjoyable evening. 

Crafting-wise I'm making "inchies" - inch-square pieces of artwork for another swap online. I'm doing 30 in 3 batches of 10 and so far the first set have come out just about ok, but the second set have gone a bit peculiar... not quite sure whether I can rectify the problem or whether I should just start again...

No comments: